Membership at our church is not rocket science: you simply have to profess the Christian faith and endeavor, by God's grace, to live according to it. This is summarized in the following commitments:
1. I do believe the Bible consisting of the Old and New Testaments to be the Word of God, and its doctrine of salvation to be the perfect and only true doctrine of salvation.
2. I do confess that because of my sinfulness I am totally unfit and unable to come before God on my own, and that I trust for salvation not in myself but in the Lord Jesus Christ alone.
3. I do acknowledge Jesus Christ as my sovereign Lord and I do promise, in reliance on the grace of God, to serve Him with all that is in me, to oppose all sin, both that which remains within me and that in the world around me, and to lead a Godly life.
4. I do promise to support this church with my prayers, talents, substance, and attendance as the Lord permits, and to seek its peace, purity, and growth, and in my relations with others to endeavor to model Christ's self-sacrificing love.
5. I do give to the elders of this church my encouragement, submission and prayers, recognizing that they have been called by God to keep watch over the flock and must give account to Him for their ministry.
The first step is submitting to baptism, if you are not already baptized. If you wish to look at our church's constitution, please click here.