Christ the Redeemer Church
2019 Fall Conference & Ball
Conference - FREE
Ball - $8 per person $20 per family
(Tickets for the ball will be sold during the conference and at the door)
* Attendance at the Ball is for Conference Attendees only.
*Registration is Encouraged, but Walk- ins are Most Welcome!
CONFERENCE & BALL LOCATION
United Methodist Church of Pella
1414 University Street
Pella, Iowa 50219
Friday Oct. 18th 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Pre-Conference Session
Communal Language: The Practical and Lasting Effects of Speaking Covenantally
Saturday Oct. 19th 9:00 am – 12:30 pm Conference
- 9:00 - 9:45 First Session : Maturity is the Master Plan
- 9:45 - 10:00 Q&A
- 10:00 - 10:15 Break (snacks and drinks provided)
- 10:15 - 11:00 Second Session : Covenant Becomes Story
- 11:00 - 11:15 Q&A
- 11:15 - 11:30 Break (snacks and drinks provided)
- 11:30 - 12:15 Third Session : Righteous Cause & Glorious Effect
- 12:15 - 12:30 Q&A
* Childcare is available during the Conference
Oct. 19th 6:00 pm
– 9:00 pm – Formal Ball (see information below)
IMPORTANT BALL INFORMATION
This is a formal ball. All the dances will be taught during the dance. You do not need to have any prior experience to be able to dance and have fun.
PROPER BALL ATTIRE
Ladies, use good judgment and dress with modesty and ease of movement in mind. Strapless, backless, and low-cut dresses are prohibited. Straps should be at least one inch wide. Men, you also must dress modestly with a tux, suit, or dress shirt with tie and slacks.
The gentlemen should ask the lady to dance. A lady who is seated indicates that she does not wish to dance. After a dance, the gentlemen should lead his partner from the dance floor. It is the gentlemen's duty to ensure that every lady has had the opportunity to dance. Gentlemen may only dance with the same lady twice, unless married, engaged, courting, or related. In like manner, if a lady turns down a gentlemen, the lady should please sit out that dance.