Christ the Redeemer opens its doors to you and your family! We are a Reformed congregation which holds to the historic Reformed faith and creeds, rejoices each week in covenant renewal worship, and yearns to see God's kingdom come and His will be done on earth as it is done in heaven. We look forward to your visit!
We hold to the historic Reformed faith. Christ the Redeemer Church holds to the Three Forms of Unity which are the Heidelberg Catechism, The Belgic Confession, and the Canons of Dordt.
We at Christ the Redeemer Church model our worship off of the Scriptures by using a covenant renewal and liturgical form of worship. We celebrate the Lord's Supper on a weekly basis.
Join us on Wednesday Evenings at 7:00 pm for one of our Services of Prayer, Study, or Singing.
- *First Wednesday of the Month - Congregational Vespers Service
- Second Wednesday of the Month - Women's Study
- *Third Wednesday of the Month - Congregational Vespers Service
- Fourth Wednesday of the Month - Men's Study
- Fifth Wednesday of the Month - Psalm Sing and Fellowship
*The first and third Wednesdays of each month there is a fellowship meal before the Congregational Vespers Service.